Monday 6 July 2015

MYSORE WEDNESDAY 8TH JULY 2015

Hi Friends,
                 I am posting my selections on Monday as i will not be available on Wednesday to post my selections.Please play my selections if they are in the opening odds or leave them.If  by chance i get time tomorrow or day after i may change or delete some of my selections after i have the final card in my hand as  some of the horses may go from A shoes to S shoes

                 ALL FOR CASH(1-2) place

                      DAYS BEST 1- KIR ROYALE(2-3)

                      GALAXY QUEEN(3-1) each way 

                      EAT EAT EAT-SOCIETY MUSIC(3-8)

                      INFINITE THOUGHTS(4-1) each way

                      EAT EAT EAT-CLASS ABOVE(5-2)

                      LAKE EMERALD(5-8) place

                      SIDDHANI(6-2) place

                   DAYS BEST 2-ORIENTAL MASTI(7-2)

                      ANCHAAL BEAUTY(8-9) place

                      UPSET WIN & PLACE-BLUE ZONE(8-4)

                     INCLUDE WITH YOUR CHOICE IN THE JACKPOT AND SUPER JACKPOT-3rd(1&7) 4th(5&8) 5th(11&1) 6th(3,6&10) 7th(2) 8th(1&2)


                                              BEST OF LUCK


                      BLOG-luckystallions.blogspot.com
                      EMAIL-luckystallions1@1gmail.com

                 

18 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sir my nage is raghavendrarao from hyderabad 9849566246 sir teach me about handicapping sir please if your free with whatsapp

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mr.Raghavendra rao you can mail me and i will give you some tips

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sir give me some tips raghavendrarao616@gmail.com@ iam your big fan sir

      Delete
    2. Sir may I know your goodname please my name is raghavendrarao

      Delete
  4. Mr.Raghavendra rao you can mail me and i will give you some tips

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sir give me some tips 9849566246 whatsapp or raghavendrarao616@gmail.com@gmail.com please

      Delete
  5. Mr.Raghavendra rao you can mail me and i will give you some tips

    ReplyDelete
  6. call me for mysore 100% sureshots...
    pay me after u won, no need of advance payment...
    09011219911

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hi mr.perfect, can i have your email for exchanging ur views.

      Delete
  7. Thank you very much sirji.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Raghavendrarao616@gmail.com@ sir this is my Gmail address sir please teach me some tips

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sir your Gmail luckystallions1@1gmail.com@ not working sir please give me some tips raghavendrarao616@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sir iam big fan of u . your days best all most board outs give good days best sir

    ReplyDelete
  11. Luckystallions sir ji iam raghavendrarao from hyderabad sir you can mail me some tips to raghavendrarao616@gmail.com iam your big fan sir ji iam waiting for your tips iam only trusted your tips others tips i dont like sir ji

    ReplyDelete
  12. luckystallions sir ji supreme dominator days best betting position or not? please coment before giving your blog tips sir ji

    ReplyDelete
  13. I am speakingabout supreme dominator raghavendrarao616@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Luckystallion sirji please post your wonderful selections. I don't want others tips expect your's tips. Please sirji

    ReplyDelete